Tuesday, February 19, 2008

[Travel] Perhentian Island

I can’t wait to start a new travel plan. After PD trip, we didn't travel together for many years. If you guys are interested, I can organize the trip to Perhentian Island. This is a place I always want to go. I am sure it is a beautiful place. For those who love or want to travel, let’s go together!!!


3D2N around RM 400 include:
2 nights accommodation
6 x meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners)
Boat transfer to and fro
1 snorkeling trip include rental of mask, snorkel, lifejacket & boat guide

Let me know if you are interested... You don't want to miss it!

Website:
http://www.pulauperhentian.com.my/
http://www.perhentianguide.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah~sure wan go la! But when?

shengnan said...

ya.....I need to know the time ler~

Anonymous said...

HAM: can we go a lil earlier??...like april??
as much as i wanna go perhentian, i hope by june i'm oledi working in sg!!....
y is it june???....

Kylie said...

I also wanna go with you all!!!
hopefully the date is suitable for my schedule... lol